This website collects some personal data of its users.
This section contains information on the methods, purposes, times and nature of the processing of personal data of visitors and customers who consult and interact with the contents and services of the website www.aecups.com, in accordance with the provisions of art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, better known as the Consolidated Law on privacy, and by art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
The information below may be subject to changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, the user is therefore invited to periodically check this page.
If the user is under the age of 14 in accordance with the provisions of art. 8, first paragraph, GDPR and by art. 2 -quinquies, Legislative Decree 196/2003, will have to legitimize your consent through the authorization of the parents or guardian.
The data controller and contact details
It is Bruno Carozzi who determines the purposes and methods of processing personal data and takes care of their security.
In order to allow the person entitled to request information and corrections regarding the processing of their personal data, users are informed that the Data Controller of the personal data collected and stored there is Bruno Carozzi.
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone of the owner: 02/94158991
VAT number: 12520320156
The place of data processing
The processing of personal data collected through the website in question provides for the conservation of the same using telematic methods, through a timely and correct storage of personal data collected on hardware supports resident on the server in use by the Data Controller.
The user’s personal data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the user is located.
The user has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the data.
To obtain further information on the place of processing, the user can request information from the Data Controller by contacting him directly.
Methods of data processing
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this website (administrative, legal, web masters) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, companies) may have access to the data. IT, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any violations of the law. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
Purpose of data processing
User data is collected to allow the Owner:
– to provide the requested Service;
– to fulfill legal obligations;
– to contact the user and respond to requests received by filling out the contact form
– to protect their rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties),
– to identify any malicious or fraudulent activities;
– to interact with social networks and external platforms;
– to carry out statistical activities;
– to show content from external platforms;
– to monitor campaigns and acquire traffic;
– Hosting and backend infrastructure activities.
Types of data collected
Among the personal data collected by this website, either independently or through third parties, there are: usage data; first name; last name; telephone number; VAT number; business name; Street address; nation; state; province; e-mail; POSTAL CODE; city; date of birth.
Personal data may be freely provided by the user or, in the case of usage data, collected automatically when using this website.
Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by this website are mandatory. If the user refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this website to provide the service. In cases where this website indicates some data as optional, users are free to refrain from communicating them, without this having any consequence on the availability of the service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the owner.
Data retention period
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
Personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the user will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
Personal data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The user can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the user’s consent, the Data Controller can keep personal data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep personal data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority
At the end of the retention period, the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Legal basis of the processing
The Data Controller processes personal data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the user has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the user has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The user can revoke the consent to the processing of their personal data previously expressed (ART. 7 GDPR).
- oppose the processing of their data. The user can object to the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent (ART. 21 GDPR).
- access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed (ART. 15 GDPR).
- verify and ask for rectification. The user can verify the correctness of their data and request its updating or correction (ART. 16 GDPR).
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the user can request the limitation of the processing of their data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation (ART. 18 GDPR).
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their personal data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their data by the Owner (ART. 17 GDPR).
- receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. The user has the right to receive their data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain their unhindered transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the user is a party or on contractual measures connected to it (ART. 20 GDPR).
- propose a complaint. The user can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action (ART. 77 GDPR).
To exercise the user’s rights, the user can direct a request to the contact details of the owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller within a reasonable period of obtaining the personal data, but at the latest within one month, in consideration of the specific circumstances in which the personal data are processed.
Cookies are files created by the websites visited that simplify the online experience by saving browsing data. These technologies allow the operation of some services that require the identification of the user on the various pages and allow to keep him connected to the sites, memorizing his preferences and providing relevant content locally.
There are two types of cookies: first party, managed directly by the data owner; of third parties, which are created by other sites that own some content that is displayed on the Web page you visit and that enable services provided by third parties.
Cookies are divided into 4 types:
- Technical cookies: necessary for navigation within the site and for the use of some of its functions.
- Performance and functionality cookies: they are used to track the most searched pages and are useful for improving links between pages and for determining the reason for possible error messages; memorize the choices made by the user in order to improve navigation and your online experience.
- Statistical cookies: provided and managed by third parties to statistically analyze access to the site.
- Profiling cookies: provided and managed by third parties to generate specific advertising messages based on the browsing habits and interests of individual users.
This website uses both first-party and third-party cookies, whose duration and expiration may vary depending on what is set by the Owner or by each third-party provider.
How to manage preferences and give or withdraw consent
There are various ways to manage preferences relating to cookies or to give / withdraw consent.
Users can, for example, find information on how to manage cookies in some of the most popular browsers at the following addresses:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
Technical cookies strictly necessary to ensure the functioning of this Website and the provision of the Service
|Campaign monitoring and traffic acquisition||Google Adwords||https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2407785?hl=it|
|Tracking visit||Google Analytics||https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/|
|Map Display||Google Maps||https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=it&utm_source=ucb|
Other activities that involve the use of tracking tools
This website uses third-party cookies to customize the browsing of the visitor user, allowing better management of personal settings and interaction with social networks and external platforms. Our site, in fact, interacts with external platforms and social networks through the so-called “social plugins” whose main purpose is the sharing of content on social networks. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of the information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which reference should be made.
This website uses Tracking Tools to measure traffic and analyze User behavior with the aim of improving the Service.
|Remarketing||Google Analytics||Informativa Google Analytics|
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable constitutes personal data.
This is the information collected automatically through this Website (including from third-party applications integrated into this Website), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc. .) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual who uses this Website who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Website.
This Website (or this Application)
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Website as defined in the relative terms (if any) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are Tracking Tools which consist of small portions of data stored within the User’s browser.
By Tracking Tool we mean any technology – eg. Cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, integrated scripts, e-tags and fingerprinting – which allow users to be tracked, for example by collecting or saving information on the User’s device.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement applies exclusively to this website.
Last modification: May 25, 2022
Copyright © 2022 | All Rights Reserved | Aec International Srl