- Three-phase UPS with 3-level IGBT rectification technology;
- Double conversion online UPS;
- Flexible single-phase or three-phase input/output configuration;
- Available in power from 10 up to 40 kVA;
- Flexible battery configuration settable from display:
- 10kVA: from 16 to 40 monoblocks in series;
- from 20kVA to 40kVA: from 24 to 40 monoblocks in series;
- Online UPS with 97% efficiency;
- Output power factor 1 saving on energy consumption;
- Full digital interconnection and advanced DSP control technology;
- Fully settable from the touch screen display on site and with intuitive interface;
- Innovative self-cleaning function that periodically expels dust, reducing breakdowns;
- Easy-to-use security features and alarm alerts;
- Built-in black box that periodically records the waveforms passing through the display;
- Small footprint and eco-friendly design.
3 year warranty.
Ideal for data centers, servers, healthcare equipment, industrial automation processes and transportation.
By purchasing an AEC IST7 UPS (10-40 kVA), the Dry Contact Card is included in the price, which provides a series of normally open or normally closed potential-free contacts to signal various UPS functions.
It is also possible to purchase different accessories separately to implement the functionality of the UPS:
– External bypass = allows maintenance or repair / replacement of the UPS without interrupting the powered user.
– Temperature sensor = monitors the batteries by compensating the charging current based on the ambient temperature thanks to a probe that communicates with the logic of the continuity system.
– SNMP card = allows AEC UPS to be remotely monitored, assisted, tested and operated anywhere in the world.