- Three-phase UPS with 3-level IGBT rectification technology;
- Double conversion online UPS with modular design;
- High power density up to 200 kVA (powers settable on site);
- Three-phase Online UPS with 97% efficiency;
- Available in two chassis, for powers from 50 expandable up to 120kVA and for powers from 150kVA expandable up to 200kVA;
- Output power factor 1 saving on energy consumption;
- Flexible battery configuration settable via display, from 30 up to 40 monoblocks;
- Full digital interconnection and advanced DSP control technology;
- Fully settable from the touch screen display on site and with intuitive interface;
- Innovative self-cleaning function that periodically expels dust from the module, reducing breakdowns;
- Easy-to-use security features and alarm alerts;
- Built-in black box that periodically records the waveforms passing through the display;
- Small footprint and eco-friendly design.
3 year warranty.
Ideal for data centers, servers, healthcare equipment, industrial automation processes and transportation.
By purchasing an AEC IST7 UPS (50-200 kVA), the Dry Contact Card is included in the price, which provides a series of normally open or normally closed potential-free contacts to signal various UPS functions.
It is also possible to purchase different accessories separately to implement the functionality of the UPS:
– External bypass = allows maintenance or repair / replacement of the UPS without interrupting the powered user.
– Temperature sensor = monitors the batteries by compensating the charging current based on the ambient temperature thanks to a probe that communicates with the logic of the continuity system.
– SNMP card = allows AEC UPS to be remotely monitored, assisted, tested and operated anywhere in the world.