Modular UPS for data centers:
- Online UPS with advanced dual DSP digital control technology, fast data processing, self-diagnosis capability and fast fault repair;
- Parallel redundancy and parallel capacity scaling mode making the application more flexible;
- Output power factor 1 with higher power output;
- Overall system efficiency reaches up to 97% for greater energy savings;
- The whole design system is hot-swappable;
- Adaptable to the network and fully settable from the display on site;
- ECO mode can be set;
- Modular UPS.
Eco-friendly and reliable design:
- IGBT rectification technology with ultra-low input harmonics;
- Eliminates pollution from the electricity grid and protects both the load and the electricity grid;
- Large capacity up to 320kVA for a single cabinet;
- Small footprint of only 0.5 square meters;
- High resistance to ensure module reliability and hot exchange;
- Rotating module thanks to the suspension technology of the module that improves efficiency and reduces operating costs;
- Host and battery are equipped with reliable, double-layer protection mechanisms;
- It has a BSC output to solve the problem of unsynchronized power supply.
3 year warranty.
Ideal for data centers, servers and industrial automation processes.
By purchasing an AEC IST6 UPS (30-1200 kVA), the Dry Contact Card is included in the price, which provides a series of normally open or normally closed potential-free contacts to signal various UPS functions.
It is also possible to purchase different accessories separately to implement the functionality of the UPS:
– External bypass = allows maintenance or repair / replacement of the UPS without interrupting the powered user.
– Temperature sensor = monitors the batteries by compensating the charging current based on the ambient temperature thanks to a probe that communicates with the logic of the continuity system.
– SNMP card = allows AEC UPS to be remotely monitored, assisted, tested and operated anywhere in the world.