Modular UPS for data centers:
- Online UPS with advanced dual DSP digital control technology, fast data processing, self-diagnosis capability and fast fault repair;
- Parallel redundancy and parallel capacity scaling mode making the application more flexible;
- Output power factor 1 with higher power output;
- Overall system efficiency reaches up to 97% for greater energy savings;
- The whole design system is hot-swappable;
- Adaptable to the network and fully settable from the display on site;
- ECO mode can be set;
- Modular UPS.
Modular ups features:
- IGBT rectification technology with ultra-low input harmonics;
- Eliminates pollution from the electricity grid and protects both the load and the electricity grid;
- Large capacity up to 320kVA for a single cabinet;
- Small footprint of only 0.5 square meters;
- High resistance to ensure module reliability and hot exchange;
- Rotating module thanks to the suspension technology of the module that improves efficiency and reduces operating costs;
- Host and battery have reliable, double-layer protection mechanisms;
- It has a BSC output to solve the problem of unsynchronized power supply.
3 year warranty.
Ideal for data centers, servers and industrial automation processes.
By purchasing an AEC IST6 UPS (30-1200 kVA), the Dry Contact Card is included in the price, which provides a series of normally open or normally closed potential-free contacts to signal various UPS functions.
It is also possible to purchase different accessories separately to implement the functionality of the UPS:
– External bypass = allows maintenance or repair / replacement of the UPS without interrupting the powered user.
– Temperature sensor = monitors the batteries by compensating the charging current based on the ambient temperature thanks to a probe that communicates with the logic of the continuity system.
– SNMP card = allows AEC to remotely monitore, assiste, test and operate the UPS anywhere in the world.
Visit our download page to view the catalogs and manuals of all AEC marked UPS and CPSS and all OzPower batteries.