- Central Power Supply System for emergency systems with 3-level technology;
- Constant overload of 120%;
- Batteries 10-12 years expected life;
- Charging time of less than 12 hours;
- Structure compliant with CEI EN 62040;
- Modular design;
- Can be upgraded on site (from 50kVA up to 120kVA);
- 96% efficiency;
- With output power factor 1;
- Fully settable from the on-site display;
- Self-cleaning function;
- Graphic capture in wave form on the display (black box).
By purchasing an CPSS Series 7 (10-200 kVA), the Dry Contact Card is included in the price, which provides a series of normally open or normally closed potential-free contacts to signal various UPS functions.
It is also possible to purchase different accessories separately to implement the functionality of the Central Power Supply System:
– External bypass = allows maintenance or repair / replacement of the UPS without interrupting the powered user.
– Temperature sensor = monitors the batteries by compensating the charging current based on the ambient temperature thanks to a probe that communicates with the logic of the continuity system.
– SNMP card = allows to remotely monitore, assist, test and operate the UPS anywhere in the world.